Purpose and Responsibilities
The Personnel Committee is a sub-committee of the Council of the Presbytery of Utah. The committee is responsible for
- the oversight of the staff and officers of the is responsible for the staff of the Presbytery
- conducting annual reviews of the Presbytery Staff
- making recommendations regarding salaries and benefits
- keeping current job descriptions of each staff position on file and
- implementing revised and new personnel policies
Chair: RE John Gilchrist -
Members of Personnel
The Personnel Committee consists of three members of the Coordinating Council to serve in three-year classes. Members shall be ineligible to serve more than two three-year terms or portions thereof.
Class of 2023
Chris Myers-Tegeder (MWS)
Class of 2024
John Gilchrist (RE)
Class of 2025
Will be appointed at the February Council meeting.
Meeting dates and location:
The Personnel Committee meets as needed.