I needed clothes and you clothed me.
- Follow: The Utah Poor People’s Campaign
- Follow: Stop Asian Hate
- Listen to Radioactive on KRCL 90.9 in Utah 6:00 pm
- Read a book from the Antiracist series by Ibram X. Kendi
- Attend a talk from the University of Utah Reframing the Conversation
- Listen to Ted Talk by Loretta Ross “don’t call out, call in”
Donate and volunteer
Donate or volunteer with an LGBTQAI+ organization in Utah:
Donate to or volunteer with a refugee or BIPOC advocacy organization in Utah:
- Adopt a Native Elder
- Asian Association of Utah
- Communidades Unidas
- Project Success
- Utah JACL
- Utah NAACP
- Utah OCA
Start a little library on your property!
Pray for those living with social inequity, and those working in the community to fight for advocacy, justice, and improved social infrastructure.
Prayer you may use:
God of life and action, we see injustices, hurt, and pain all around us. We are eager to help, yet sometimes we are uncertain what to do. We see that the food we collect feeds many people, we see that the clothes we sort, keep many people warm, we see that the money we collect, helps many people all over the world. But is this enough, oh God? Aren’t there other ways to help? Not only to ease the acute need, but to change the system so people don’t suffer in the first place. Encourage us to step out of our comfort zone, that we become advocates for your justice, love, and grace in our communities. Amen.